(954) 538-5500 ♦ U18sportsmedicine.com
The Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital’s Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and its U18 Sports Medicine program are proud to collaborate with the Coral Springs Chief's Lacrosse Program to keep kids safe while playing sports. Please check out the links below for useful information and tips on managing and preventing injuries.
Medical Links and Resources:
Scheduling An Appointment:
At the Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital’s Department of Orthopaedic Surgery’s U18 Sports Medicine program, we understand the faster you receive care, the quicker you can return to competition. In order to expedite and accommodate your needs for appointments, please follow these easy steps:
- Log onto U18SportsMedicine.com or Click the here: Chief's Request An Appointment Link
- Click on Request An Appointment
- Select the service
- Physician Visit
- Rehabilitation Services (including physical therapy and occupational therapy)
- Imaging Services (including X-ray, CT scan, and MRI)
Upon receipt of such request the U18 staff will use reasonable efforts to schedule the injured athlete as soon as possible. If you do not have access to the Internet, please call us directly at (954) 538-5500 and let us know that you are being referred by the Coral Springs Chiefs Lacrosse Program. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with excellent care!
Tony Milian, MBA, ATC, LAT, CLSSGB
Director, [U18] Sports Medicine